Customer IT Support Representative (Helpdesk)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting to customers.
- Respond to customer calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow call script processes to answer incoming calls, emails, etc
- Perform all tasks required to achieve account SLAs
- Responsible for logging calls and ensure all calls contain clear problem description, resolution and all activities carried during resolution of the problems with the customers
- Responsible and take ownership of all calls till closure
- Dispatch onsite support if required
- Nitec / Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Studies or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic technical knowledge skills e.g. PC troubleshooting, basic connectivity
- Comfortable working in call centre environment
Market Singapore Pte Ltd
Market Singapore Pte Ltd is dynamic and innovation product brokerage and Internet marketing company. Her parent company, Market America Worldwide Inc, is a thriving multinational corporation which generates over US$5.3 billion in accumulated retail sales from more than 3 million customers and 180,000 Distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Company operated internationally in the United States, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.