Operator (Service Desk)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide single point of contact for incident, service request and escalation
- Monitor, manage and maintain data centre operation and facilities
- Manage equipment movement
- Daily monitoring of status
- Ensure proper running of the existing data centre systems
- Perform tape mount and un-mount for the backup operation
- Handle the portable media storage for off-site storage
- Liaise with the vendor on maintenance and enhancement issues
- Troubleshoot and report system incidents/problem and abnormalities
- Resolve incidents related to routine problems or known issues
- Adhere to service level agreement for response time and turnaround time
- Able to work shift including weekends and public holidays
- Possess Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in IT infrastucture operation
- Be customer and service-oriented, positive working attitude
- 1 year outsourced contract
- 12 hours shift working
Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd
Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd provides our clients licensed aircraft engineers, aircraft technicians and all other aviation personnel.
We have been in the business of manpower solutions since 1990s and having served the Aviation industry for over 20 years, Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd has in-depth industry knowledge and professional understanding of your recruitment requirements.We are able to provide you with local and international expertise in that area for contract and permanent placement according to your requirements.
Whether your requirement is short, medium or long term, seasonal, scheduled and/or unscheduled, Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd can deliver the expertise.