System Network Engineer / Administrator
- Perform daily network and server monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, network and server resources.
- Maintain and configure Security and Network Appliances.
- Maintain and configure system software that supports Windows Server 2016,RHEL based virtual infrastructure applications.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform regular patching of Security, Network Appliances, and Servers.
- Perform on-going performance tuning, resource optimization, repair and recover from hardware or software failure for network and servers.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or Diploma/ITE holder with 2-4 years working experience with a technical major. Those without relevant experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- CCNA certification preferred for the post of Network Engineer.
- 2-4 years Network and Security administration experience with CISCO, CHECKPOINT, FORTINET products.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux/Unix or Microsoft added advantage
- Virtualization management platform in VMWare is much preferred.
- Location: Multiple sites
- Please indicate the below information in your resume:
1) Current and expected salary
2) Reason(s) for leaving
3) Notice Period/Availability to commence work
If you are a team player, meticulous and organized, more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENE, we would like to hear from you.
Asia Itech Pte Ltd
The company was incorporated in 2013, specializes in ICT managed services, end-user support and IT infrastructure inplementation. We have grown over the years by working closely with our customers, partners and product vendors. The company has gained recognition as a professional and reliable partner offering value-added services to our customers and partners. Our success stems from the corporate values of Professionalism, Integrity, Teamwork and Care for customers and employees.