Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide end-user office applications, desktop and printing support for MAC / PC environment
- Administration of Windows and database servers
- Maintain IT inventory manuals and audit documents
- Support network system and troubleshoot network equipment / systems such as routers, switches, wireless AP and structured cabling
- Ensure up to date patch management and deployment of enterprise anti-virus protection
- Software licensing
- Administer Symantec Veritas backup and tape backup hardware
- Liaise with systems integrators and service / solution providers
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards for IT systems and infrastructure
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Possess a pro-active work attitude with good interpersonal & communication skills with all levels of staff
- Conscientious, diligent, responsive, independent and able to multi-task
Axis Architects Planners Pte. Ltd.
AXIS Architects Planners is a multi-disciplinary practice skilled in the fields of Architecture, Interior Design and Master Planning. Established in 1996, the firm draws on the expertise of its two founding partners, William Ong and Ling Siew Hwa, who bring with them a wealth of knowledge and combined professional experience.
Since its inception, the company has completed numerous projects that range from large-scale residential and commercial developments, award-winning mixed-use developments, showflat interiors and Master plans in Singapore and abroad.