Corporate Sales Executive
- Handle sales enquiries and sales quotation to OEM/Corporate clients.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans where required.
- Prepare monthly sales reports.
- To source and develop relationship with new OEM/Corporate clients, develop sales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets for new businesses.
- Prospecting new clients and delivering presentations.
- Ensure prompt post-sale servicing to OEM/Corporate clients and close follow-up on declaration and billing matters.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction with accountability and follow up.
- Manage walk in / email customers to meet service levels and targets.
- Oversee all customer complaints and work with relevant departments to resolve customers’ complaints.
Drive end to end customer touch point interaction with other functions to ensure customer needs are met and exceeded to identify area for improvements.
Assist ad-hoc duties assigned by Management.
Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Management
Minimum 2 years’ experience in F&B industry
Team player with strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Bakerzin Holdings Pte. Ltd.
Bakerzin, one of Singapore’s most well-loved artisan dessert cafes, has been offering a tempting array of luscious sweets since 1998 and today, proudly shares its heavenly creations through its 5 Bakerzin outlets island wide. You can enjoy classical French style goodies, modern interpretations of traditional sweet favourites or a delectable range of savoury dishes at any of its 5 outlets or takes home a piece of heaven through our online orders. Bakerzin also offers a range of house-made European-style breads and pastries baked daily at Bakerzin Artisan Bread located at Maju Avenue.