HR Generalist, Asia Pacific
As HR Generalist, you will provide HR administration support for the Asia Pacific office.
- Provide recruitment support including arranging interview, managing job postings, and applicant correspondence, conducting reference checks
- Manage new hires' onboarding, and exit processes
- Manage employee benefits and welfare programs, including insurance claims, and governmental health and wellness grants
- Coordinate employee communications and run employee events
- HR administration and reporting
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Relevant degree holder preferred
- Min. 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and service-oriented
- Highly-organized and meticulous, and able to work in a high-paced and creative environment, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality towards all information
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
BCD Travel Singapore
We help companies get the most out of what they spend on business travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe, productive, and that empowers them to make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings, increase satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it’s how we maintain the industry’s most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion.