Compliance & Audit Officer
- Singaporeans Only
- Minimum qualification GCE ‘O’ Levels
- At least 2 years of work experiences in Supervisory role in Security Sector
- The role of Compliance and Audit officer is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. The job duty is to provide an unbiased and objective view.
- Compliance and Audit officer must be independent from the operations which must evaluate and report to the highest level in an organization.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
Total logistic chain provider covering all stages of delivery, transportation, warehousing, permit clearance, freight forwarding, picking, packing, manpower resource supply and management services.