Corporate Secretarial Executive
1. Report directly to a Partner.
2. Handle full scope of corporate secretarial matters.
3. Generate and prepare documents, forms, resolutions and minutes of meetings.
4. Maintain and ensure that statutory books and system data are up-to-date (i.e. registers, signed documents, ACRA lodgements)
5. Follow-up with client on return of documents and forms and ensure timely submission of records to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
6. Remind clients on deadline of holding Annual General Meeting.
7. Retrieve and provide documents, files and information for auditors on behalf of clients.
8. Support in risk management procedures and preparation of engagement letters.
9. Tidy up, maintain and update clients’ secretarial data on electronic system/ software.
10. Liaise and respond to clients’ requests and queries regarding corporate secretarial matters.
11. Perform XBRL.
12. Perform lodgements on ACRA & IRAS.
12. Maintain good client relationship and service standards.
13. Any other ad hoc secretarial duties.
1. O Level / Diploma.
2. Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
3. Able to multi-task with great time management.
4. Pro-active, organised, able to prioritise work, meticulous, attention to details & able to show initiative.
5. Problem solver.
6. Excellent communication and able to engaging and building rapport with client.
7. Candidates with experience on secretarial matters will be an added advantage.
Brandon Soh & Associates PAC
In 2013, Brandon Soh started his first company in Singapore offering book keeping and secretarial services. After spending four years in the Middle East, he returned to Singapore and successfully became a public accountant in Singapore. He then set up his own practice – Brandon Soh & Associates PAC in 2015.
The aim of the firm is to provide clients with the best of our knowledge and professional services to meet clients’ business requirements. The Firm strives to prioritise clients’ interest and maintain a strong, independent and professional business relationship.