ECOMMERCE BUSINESS ANALYST
What you will do:
• Requirements gathering and documentation of user stories for implementing multi-channel suite based ecommerce platform.
• Needs functional knowledge of ecommerce platforms like Magento, hybris or other platforms an advantage.
• Work closely with internal departments to understand technical and functional requirements and convert it into specifications and user stories.
• Working closely with UX designer to capture experience requirements and translate into functional requirements.
• Advise internal stakeholders on eCommerce best practice and make recommendations for process improvements.
Required Skills & Qualifications
5-10 years of experience in working as a business analyst working on digital projects.
• Ideally 2-4 years of experience as a business analyst on eCommerce projects working with applications like Hybris/Magento/Demandware eCommerce Multi-channel solutions.
• Ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare for and lead internal sessions
• Experience working using agile methodologies and in fast paced environment.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience with writing and validating user stories from business requirement.
• Hands-on experience with project collaboration tool such as Confluence/JIRA/SharePoint.
• High level understanding of technology terms but not limited to HTML/JS/JAVA/Responsive design/Service Design/Experience technology.
• Great presentations skills.
• Possess great communication skills.
Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport is the world's sixth busiest airport for international traffic. In 2017, it served a record 62.2 million passengers from around the globe and handled 2.13 million tonnes of airfreight throughput. More than 400 retail stores and 140 F&B outlets are situated across its four terminals to cater to passengers and visitors. With over 100 airlines providing connectivity to 400 cities worldwide, Changi Airport handles about 7,200 flights every week, or about one every 80 seconds.