Manager - Data Steward
- Work with users to develop benchmarks for data quality dimensions, i.e, accuracy, completeness, consistency, timeliness, uniqueness, conformality.
- Develop policies, processes, and procedures to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with the Organization's information assurance and data protection community to develop policies, processes, and procedures for data protection.
- Coordinate with users, data engineers and tech developers to implement the policies, processes, and procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other quantitative / computational discipline.
- Knowledge in best practices in data governance and stewardship.
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, processes, and procedures for data governance and stewardship.
- Experience in data management, master data management, data cataloguing, data flow mapping.
- Knowledge in data engineering processes and solutions.
- Knowledge in quality assurance and quality control processes (e.g. Six Sigma) preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivated and driven, able to work independently and a good team player as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport is the world's sixth busiest airport for international traffic. In 2017, it served a record 62.2 million passengers from around the globe and handled 2.13 million tonnes of airfreight throughput. More than 400 retail stores and 140 F&B outlets are situated across its four terminals to cater to passengers and visitors. With over 100 airlines providing connectivity to 400 cities worldwide, Changi Airport handles about 7,200 flights every week, or about one every 80 seconds.