Product Management Head (VP/Senior VP)
• Plan, develop and oversee implementation of new e-commerce products and features particularly in the mobile Commerce space that will drive revenue growth.
• He/ she will work with technology team and 3rd party vendors to create industry leading new products that delight our customers, resulting in an unparalleled customer experience that drives conversion rates and grows revenue and profitability.
• Research and develop the new ecommerce product in mobile app, based on strategic priorities, industry experience, customer feedback, and marketplace research/trends/analytics.
• Manage new product development and feature roadmap from strategic planning to implementation by working with cross-functional teams that include Marketing, Technology, Customer Service and Finance
• Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct any problems
• Independently generate new product ideas, research/ analyze them for feasibility and business impact, and lead implementation of those ideas into products
• Create wireframes, user stories, functional requirements and work with creative team on the designs
• Conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis
• Plan and execute customer-centric products that have a measurable impact on the business.
• Bachelor’s degree/Masters related to ECommerce with emphasis in Strategy, Marketing and/or Design preferred
• Experience bringing an idea from concept to prototype including the ability to document functional requirements, creating wireframes, writing user stories required.
• Passion and understanding of exemplary user experience in e-commerce/ m-commerce. Keeping up-to-date with the latest web and mobile technologies and changes is a must.
• Experience in usability labs, or studying user interaction with products, and interpreting site analytics.
• Experience leading successful website development projects: defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, leading cross-functional teams and managing on-time implementation.
• simultaneously, trading-off resources to achieve company objectives.
• Knowledge of design principles and best practices in user experience design, website navigation, information architecture, and traffic retention.
• Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport is the world's sixth busiest airport for international traffic. In 2017, it served a record 62.2 million passengers from around the globe and handled 2.13 million tonnes of airfreight throughput. More than 400 retail stores and 140 F&B outlets are situated across its four terminals to cater to passengers and visitors. With over 100 airlines providing connectivity to 400 cities worldwide, Changi Airport handles about 7,200 flights every week, or about one every 80 seconds.