We are looking for a talented Senior UX/CX Designer to firstly understand what is a great customer journey using both online and offline devices to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
As a leader in your field, you will design and develop highly innovative, usable, and engaging eCommerce and digital experiences. You must love data and how it can be used to further personalize and create a crafted experience one to one. The ideal candidate excels at using customer feedback, UX best practices, and competitive analysis to determine appropriate user/process flows and page interaction.
What you will do:
- Lead user experience improvements and recommendations
- Use customer feedback, user experience best practices, and competitive analysis to design appropriate user flows and customer experiences for maximum usability and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with x-functional team and partners to define our digital user experience strategy
- Lead meetings or other efforts to gather requirements and define user experience solutions
- Work with insights and analytics to develop and promote recommendations for user experience improvements within a project or stream
- Manage and grow the UX function and team
- Required Skills & Qualifications
Degree with 5 to 6+ years of work experience as a UX designer with a strong portfolio in eCommerce related initiatives
- Proficiency in design and website prototyping tools and able to draw up Lo-Fi to Hi-Fi wireframes to facilitate user testing, A/B testing, and stakeholder collaboration.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Skill in User Interface design (UI), User Experience design (UX)
- Experience in User testing and/or A/B testing
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/CX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in native mobile design
- Team player and collaborator, effective communicator, high expectations of design and experience quality, keen interest in the wider design community.
Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport is the world's sixth busiest airport for international traffic. In 2017, it served a record 62.2 million passengers from around the globe and handled 2.13 million tonnes of airfreight throughput. More than 400 retail stores and 140 F&B outlets are situated across its four terminals to cater to passengers and visitors. With over 100 airlines providing connectivity to 400 cities worldwide, Changi Airport handles about 7,200 flights every week, or about one every 80 seconds.