Sales Account Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote educational conferences / training programs across various industries in major cities, such as Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Auckland, Wellington and London, through telemarketing
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales target and daily sales KPI (i.e. talk time and number of calls)
- Achieve or exceed sales targets through following up diligently to close sales opportunity with customers over the phone
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Conference Managers and Marketing team to provide constructive feedback from customers to improve conference content to increase sales and to fuel company’s growth
- Continuously maintain professionalism and integrity in all customer interactions and offer the best customer experience and personalization
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in conference / training industry, with strong track record of overachievement of sales targets
- Possess strong leadership quality with experience managing sales and sponsorship team
- Ambitious, motivated and result-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Clariden Global is the pre-eminent and influential global conference and executive education institute. Our mission is to provide global knowledge for the world’s business leaders through our global conferences and executive education programs around the world.
Today, Clariden Global hosts more than 200 global executive education and major conference events in more than 10 countries, including Singapore, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and UAE. We partner with renowned thought leaders and global institutions for influential events around the world.