Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct site safety inspection and enforce compliance of prevailing MOM Safety Acts and Regulations
- Conduct training for workers
- Supervise all workers in providing safety measures and procedures in accordance with MOM Regulations
- Assist WSHO to organize monthly Safety Committee meetings and put up safety reports, including safety issues
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess a Certificate in Safety Coordinators Course from approved institutes
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in Building and Construction Industry
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal skills and analytical ability
- Initiative with good sense of responsibility, independent with minimum supervision, committed and driven to learn
- Knowledgeable in ISO procedures will be advantageous
- Physically fit
- Ability to work under pressures in a fast pace environment
- Able to start work in short notice
CMC Construction Pte Ltd
CMC Construction Pte Ltd is a BCA registered A2, licensed Class 1 Builder who is involved in institutional building construction.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative & highly motivated member to join us to build the future with us in the years ahead.