- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL, Tableu and Python is required
- Examine data sets to uncover pattern, trend, customer preferences and communicate insights derived to top management.
- Manage cross functional teams to monitor market trends and changes and work with internal stakeholders in planning, formulating and implementing business polices.
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.