Engineer (Civil Engineering)
- Good communication skills with technical knowledge in Civil/ Materials Science
- Attend to clients’ enquiries and technical issues
- Prepare and follow up on quotations
- Involve personally in carrying out specialize test area required, eg. concrete/ rocks, others petrography.
- Involve in SAC Singlas Accreditation Assessment and achieve approved signatory in required fields
- Assist peers and subordinates to ensure smooth operation of Petrography/ Concrete Labs
- Prepare worksheets for new tests and assist to review existing worksheets
- Open job and follow through the job eg. testing, report writing, report endorsement and draft invoice preparation
- Provide support in the development/ improvement of new and existing tests/ areas
- Provide and participate in corporate activities, eg. safety, quality, internal/external trainings, etc.
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.