Engineer (Mechanical / Civil Engineering)
- Minimum holding a Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Prior experiences in testing industry will be beneficial
- Strong command in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive in learning
- Able to work independently or as a team
- Coordinate multiple projects with customers and directing the inspectors on the job assignment.
- Provide consulting services on welding, engineering, inspection, testing and other quality control requirements.
- Develop the work scope as per customer requirements and generate quotation.
- Oversee daily operation of the department and assist in deployment of inspector.
- Provide guidance and direction to inspectors in maintaining and upgrading their individual qualifications.
- Evaluate inspector’s performance by conducting routine site audit of inspector’s job performance.
- Review of Inspector’s reports / and assist in preparation of report to meet the customer specification / requirement.
- Review on inspector's jobsheet.
- Assist in the implementation of SAC-IB scheme requirements.
- Assist in outsourcing the inspection activities overseas and select the testing agency based on instruction provided.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.