- Degree in Finance with at least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Strong accounting / finance knowledge and familiar with GST regulations.
- Good analytical skill
- Able to work independently with tight timeline and team player
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for month end closing
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules for review and audit purpose
- Prepare monthly management reports to operation
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and follow up on reconciling items.
- Coordinate fixed asset verification exercise and recording of FA movements and monthly depreciation
- Monitor cash balances for placement of surplus funds in fixed deposits.
- Prepare Quarterly GST Computation and reconciliation
- Preparation of GST F5 form and online submission to the Inland Revenue Authority if Singapore (IRAS)
- Assist in GST Compliance issues
- Assist in annual budget exercise.
- Prepare statutory reporting & tax matter in compliance with policies and regulations
- Assists in other ad-hoc GL related matter and any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.