- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Petty cash payment/ administration – tracking, topping up and disbursement of petty cash.
- Weekly payroll processing for part timers
- Payments to vendors/ claims.
- Maintain Excel actual billing schedule and cost amortisation for media and service IOs.
- Generate invoice billing for media campaign and service clients.
- Booking in of stock drawdown invoices
- Clearing of discrepancy in stock.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets records and depreciation schedule.
- Perform monthly accruals and prepayment amortisation.
- Inputting payroll journal.
- Update month end balance sheet schedules.
- Performance report for management’s review.
- Monitoring cash flow requirement.
- Liaison with Tax agent on ECI/ Income tax submission.
- GST Reporting & preparation of quarterly GST for submission.
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.