Senior / Engineer, Maintenance Ops Support & CRS
- Degree in Engineering
- At least two years of relevant experience in automotive industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented and innovative
- Proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Office
- Assist in developing maintenance and engineering capabilities in line with the company vision and mission and to cater to market needs.
- Analyze spotted defects during bus audit, follow up with workshops on maintenance issues and work with system champs on design or material quality issue.
- Assist manager in managing and overseeing the CRS section, ensuring the expedient and safe recovery of immobilized buses.
- Liaise with LTA on Bus Asset matters and workshop equipment replacement and funding
- Any other duties as assigned
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.