Technical Officer, Maintenance Planning and Bus Asset
- Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Automotive Industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in software application such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- May need to travel if required Assist to monitor and improve the reliability performance of the bus models through cost-effective means.
- Work with suppliers on issues and mitigation measures attributed to design or quality inadequacy
- Monitor fleet performance and supervise engineering / maintenance activities in order to achieve set company requirements and expectation
- Assist to review and develop bus maintenance policy, maintenance strategies, maintenance methodologies and introduce innovative ways to maintain the fleet so as to achieve efficient and cost-effective engineering/maintenance operations to support bus operations
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.