Technical Officer (Rolling Stock)
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Mechatronics / Computer Engineering
- Good analytical and fault-finding skills
- Knowledge in electrical/electronic/pneumatic and air conditioning systems
- Possess planning and prioritising skills
- Good interpersonal, management and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities and is capable of motivating teammates
- Able to work well independently in demanding situations
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts
- Required to be put on 24 hours standby round the clock for any unforeseen emergency recall
- To supervise a corrective maintenance team in rectifying train-related faults and restoring a failed system or equipment to a normal and safe operating state in shortest possible time.
- Plan and implement the frontline rolling stock preventive and corrective maintenance programme, fleetwide inspection and modification works
- Prepare Train and Equipment Performance Statistics Report
- Manage document control and quality assurance for the Rolling Stock Depot
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.