- Higher / Nitec in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Mechatronics / Computer Engineering
- Preferably with minimum 2 years' working experience
- Possess a Class 3 driving licence (manual transmission)
- Ability to identify colours
- Execute the day-to-day maintenance of the signalling system and platform screen door in the North East Line/ Down Town Line transit system.
- Support Maintenance Supervisor in the day-to-day maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance plan and procedure.
- Compile all fault data and remedial works performed.
- Conduct proper housekeeping and ensure security of signalling maintenance offices, workshops and equipment rooms in stations and depot.
- Perform fault analysis of persistence faults for the signalling and platform screen door system as required.
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.