HR & Admin Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
The Human Resource Executive (Performance and Rewards) supports execution of performance management programmes, and compensation and benefits plans. He/She compares the organisation's compensation and benefits programmes with other organisations. He/She oversees the preparation of the payroll reports and works with benefits partners for claim disbursements.
He/She ensures the accuracy of performance and compensation records in the systems, as well as ensuring regulations are followed. He/She performs data analytics and shares insights reports with senior members of the team.
He/She works well in a team environment, and is able to communicate well with various stakeholders. He/She possesses an analytical mind and displays keen insight into data, using them to address issues and find solutions to work challenges.
- Coordinate staff interviews; issue Letter of Offers to incoming staff; coordinate on-boarding staff; conduct exit interviews.
- Coordinate welfare activites for all staff.
- Process payroll, staff claims and welfare.
- Record and monitor the e-leave system.
- Handle employees’ employment related applications.
- Prepare statutory submissions such as IR8A, CPF, maternity leave, childcare leave, NS claims, etc.
- Weekly cash collection.
- Maintain proper filing system.
- Data Entry.
- Other Accounts duties as required.
Coriander Leaf Pte. Ltd
Coriander Leaf is a multi-concept, award-winning brand that encompasses both innovative and authentic Pan - Asian dining experiences and ground-breaking culinary education programmes. Through culinary education, we offer both cooking classes and cuisine-driven corporate team-building events at around 300 activities a year. Coriander Leaf was previously located in Clarke Quay and has relaunched in Chijmes in mid -June 2015. The new space will include a restaurant, private dining rooms and a cooking school with two cooking studios.