- Manage team to perform analysis and troubleshoot day-to-day incidents and queries raised by users on the applications and systems that the team supports.
- Manage and have regular meetings with support team to ensure those high-severity incident issues with high business impact are resolved within the stipulated times and plan for the actions to resolve those long pending items
- Liaise with product vendors and internal IT teams as the primary technical contact for issue resolution and project implementation.
- Monitoring on system performance and backup tasks. Delivers the problem resolution based on the SLA with the business users with high quality service
- Annual BCP/DR for those supported applications to ensure it meets the Recovery Time Objective
- Communicates and coordinates with various teams like infra-structure, server team, database team to provide resolution timely for all production issues
- Manages the tickets opened in the Incident Management System as well Request Management System to ensure prompt response and action
- Provides consultancy to business users to achieve system high performance with minimum cost
- Provides Root Cause Analysis for those incidents with High Severity which cause some financial impact to business user
- Conceptualizes, designs, constructs, tests and implements portions of business and technical information technology solution through applications of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with customer.
- Participate in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements ad conversions.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepare system documentation
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
CTC Global Pte Ltd
Since our inception in 1972, CTC Global Pte Ltd (formerly known as CSA, followed by CSC Automated) has grown to become a premier end to end IT solutions provider in Singapore.
CTC Global Singapore is a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is among the largest conglomerates in Japan, and a majority shareholder in CTC who is listed on the Tokyo stock exchange with USD3.56 billion in annual sales.
Headed by an experienced management team and staffed by over 200 qualified IT professionals, CTC Global Singapore supports organisations throughout Singapore with integrated IT solutions expertise in Big Data Analytics, Cloud computing, Enterprise Mobility, Network, Virtualisation and containers, Security, Hyper-converged infrastructure, Middleware & IOT, Client Computing, Data Management, Information Life Cycle Management & Infrastructure Management.