Desktop Support Engineer (5 days)
Desktop support responsibilities are:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide IT technical onsite support for end user services problem which includes identification, diagnosis, rectification and escalation.
- Support on desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners hardware components.
- Installation, re-installation, troubleshooting and reconfiguration of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft applications that are found in the Desktop PCs and Notebook PCs. Examples of such software are Windows XP/7/10 OS or any bank standard desktop OS, MS Office, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, etc.
- Installation of bank access and in-house applications.
- Provides support for queries, escalation, problem determination, resolution and MAC – move, add and change.
- Printer Maintenance.
- Take on and resolve complex calls or tasks the other engineers could not resolve.
- Responsible for learning and working independently.
- Responsible for providing excellent support and timely service
Candidate must have:
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Prefer minimum 3 years banking environment experience
- Good attitude. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Willing to learn and work in a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Professional presence and excellent communication skills.
- Hardware Skill – Desktop, Laptop, Printer and Scanner
- Windows OS (Must know Windows 7/10)
CTC Global Pte Ltd
Since our inception in 1972, CTC Global Pte Ltd (formerly known as CSA, followed by CSC Automated) has grown to become a premier end to end IT solutions provider in Singapore.
CTC Global Singapore is a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is among the largest conglomerates in Japan, and a majority shareholder in CTC who is listed on the Tokyo stock exchange with USD3.56 billion in annual sales.
Headed by an experienced management team and staffed by over 200 qualified IT professionals, CTC Global Singapore supports organisations throughout Singapore with integrated IT solutions expertise in Big Data Analytics, Cloud computing, Enterprise Mobility, Network, Virtualisation and containers, Security, Hyper-converged infrastructure, Middleware & IOT, Client Computing, Data Management, Information Life Cycle Management & Infrastructure Management.