IT Support Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be providing support for IT administration and related support for users.
- Support on-site and remote end-users to resolve IT-related issues (hardware/software/network) on their notebooks/desktops and related peripherals.
- Perform installations, migrations and troubleshooting on systems.
- Resolve issues that occur outside work hours whenever needed.
- Servers, database and IT infrastructure maintenance and support including configuration upgrade.
- Administration of windows, VMWare and servers.
- Administration of LAN/WAN, VPN network and firewall.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by Manager or Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- ITE/Diploma in Information Technology from recognized institutes.
- Previous experience of working in an IT support role for about 1-2 years.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work load without supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
Dezire Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Dezire Technology is a full-spectrum Information Technology Search and Services company headquartered in Singapore, having presence in India, Malaysia and USA.
A company driven by professionals to provide end-to-end business solutions to our global clientele.
Our years of experience spans across a wide variety of industries such as BFSI, Telecom, Govt. & Utilities, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical. Our impressive clientele comprises of some of the best names in the industry since its inception.