Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist Senior Accounts Executive in 3 to 4 full sets of accounts (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger closing);
- Assist in management reporting & variance analysis;
- Update billings, collection & manpower projections & Outstanding Debts Aging Report;
- Process/update incoming receipts & maintain Cashbook;
- Quarterly GST submission;
- Follow up on cash collection & send statement of accounts;
- Process billing requests & issue invoices to client;
- Process payments & staff claims;
- Liaise with Payroll Officer on payroll related matters;
- Prepare audit schedules & liaise with auditors & tax agents;
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignments from management.
- A recognized Diploma in Accounting;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity. Candidates with audit experience will have added advantage;
- Possess analytical skill;
- Positive attitude & meticulous, has an eye for details;
- Good communication & inter-personal skills, team-player;
- Fast learner & ability to multi-task ;
- Inquisitive & has initiative;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Words, Powerpoint;
- Hands-on experience in computerised accounting software will be an added advantage.
DP Architects Pte Ltd
DP Architects practices as a multidisciplinary design group, One Global Studio, with 1,200 staff, 16 strategically linked international offices from Shanghai to London, 8 associated specialist companies, with a reach of 77 countries around the world.