Presales Network Engineer
Job Description :
- Provide presales support and consultancy for network system products
- Work closely with sales team to provide technical solutions
- Involve in tender proposal and clarifications
- Perfom BOM configuration on products
- Perform technical presentation on products and solutions
- Provide network solution according to tenders or customer requirements
- Responsible for answering technical questions from potential customers and channel partners
- Perform POC testing and solution evaluation
Job Requirement :
- Experience with enterprise hardware support
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in similar environment
- Good in interpersonal and customer interface skill
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with Cisco or Huawei products will be priorotize
- Professional certificate in CCNP, HCNP, HCIE preferred
ECS Holdings Limited
VSTECS is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and services provider in the Asia Pacific region. Established in 1985, the Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of VST Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exschange (0856.HK).
With three main businesses - Enterprise Systems, IT Services and Distribution, VSTECS has a network of more than 40,000 active channel partners across China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia and Myanmar. VSTECS is well-positioned to be a regional partner of choice suitable for global-leading ICT vendors tapping on Asia Pacific's ICT spending growth.
Leading global brand names like Hewlett-Packard, Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, IBM, Oracle and EMC leverage on VSTECS' extensive channel partner network to distribute their products across the region.
The Group's Enterprise Systems business provides MNCs, local government and domestic companies a competitive edge over their peers by designing, installing and implementing IT infrastructure. VSTECS' IT Services business provides a comprehensive range of professional, technical support and training services.
VSTECS' Distribution business leverages on a well-established and highly efficient logistical and ICT infrastructure to distribute fast-moving products in the most efficient manner.
The Group has a consistent track record of profitability and a management that is focused on operational excellence to achieve sustainable profit growth and to enhance shareholder returns.