- Provide 24/7 L1 L2 technical support to customers
- Helpdesk support and troubleshooting
- Involving in installation and configuration of servers, storages, tap libraries, and network systems
- Perform preventive maintenance for customers such as patching and OS upgrades
- Have done configuration documentations
Technical Required :
- Hands on experience on server and storage hardware
- Understanding of SAN and networking concepts
Job Requirement :
- Experience/Certification with Linux or Solaris Operating Systems
- Experience with Storage area networks and Virtualization
- Diploma or University Degree in the field of IT and/or demonstrated experience in enterprise hardware support
- At least 3-4 years experience in the similar capacity
ECS Holdings Limited
VSTECS is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and services provider in the Asia Pacific region. Established in 1985, the Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of VST Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exschange (0856.HK).
With three main businesses - Enterprise Systems, IT Services and Distribution, VSTECS has a network of more than 40,000 active channel partners across China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia and Myanmar. VSTECS is well-positioned to be a regional partner of choice suitable for global-leading ICT vendors tapping on Asia Pacific's ICT spending growth.
Leading global brand names like Hewlett-Packard, Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, IBM, Oracle and EMC leverage on VSTECS' extensive channel partner network to distribute their products across the region.
The Group's Enterprise Systems business provides MNCs, local government and domestic companies a competitive edge over their peers by designing, installing and implementing IT infrastructure. VSTECS' IT Services business provides a comprehensive range of professional, technical support and training services.
VSTECS' Distribution business leverages on a well-established and highly efficient logistical and ICT infrastructure to distribute fast-moving products in the most efficient manner.
The Group has a consistent track record of profitability and a management that is focused on operational excellence to achieve sustainable profit growth and to enhance shareholder returns.