Roles & Responsibilities
The Accounts Executive reports to the Management to support the finance department in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. He/She covers duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax filing, data compilation, billing, payroll or other accounting tasks. He/She works specifically with accruals, fixed assets accounting or the monthly and yearly finalisation of accounts for audit purposes. He/She assists with the preparation of trial balance, basic financial statements and simple consolidated financial statements. He/She may be called on to participate in ad-hoc finance-related projects and systems testing when necessary.
- Assign account codes to all transactions in the accounting system.
- Calculate customer/supplier account balances and reconcile with totals.
- Compile the relevant business documentation used in banking processes.
- Enter accurate and timely data into the accounting system.
- Maintain accurate financial records and statements.
- Perform month-end closing activities.
- Process payroll transactions into the organisations accounting system.
- Record and process all business transactions within the organisations accounting system using principles of double-entry accounting.
- Record transactions and events relating to inventory, accruals, prepayments, capital structure and finance costs.
- Record transactions and events relating to sales, purchases, receivables, payables and cash.
- Retrieve system reports from the accounting system for management's use.
- Use relevant IT systems and tools effectively for data analysis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Mircosoft Navision, MS Office.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Loyang Industrial Park.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Full-Time position available.
- 5 working days week
- Able to OT when required
Enlighten Furniture Decoration Co. Pte Ltd
Enlighten Furniture Decoration Co Pte Ltd specialises in the supply and installation of custom-made and built-in furniture and fittings for commercial, residential and institutional projects. It is an ISO certified furniture manufacturing company with more than 40 years of experience.
We are committed to providing premium products and services to meet our customers’ requirement and expectations. To improve efficiency and quality, we invest in advanced and precise machineries to maximise productivity.
We began with a strong base in the Public Education Institute and have now expanded our portfolio into diverse sectors.