Roles & Responsibilities
- In charge of full set of accounts including AR, AP and GL
- Cash management including bank reconciliation and analysis
- Preparation of balance sheets schedules and audit schedules
- Support audit and tax requirements with corporate secretary and tax agents
- Liaise with bank and external parties
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects
- Backup roles for other colleagues
- Degree/ ACCA or equivalent or Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good bilingual listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in both Mandarin and English (to liaise with Mandarin aking associates in China)
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system will be an advantage but is not compulsory
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word skill
- Meticulous, able to meet deadline
Eppen Asia Pte. Ltd.
Eppen Asia Singapore based core activities focus global trading, financial and investment holding. We are the overseas HQ and international commercial entity for parent Eppen Biotech. Eppen Biotech core business on manufacturing, distribution of animal nutrition and feed products from 3 major bases. The Company engages R&D to produce feed ingredients, single feed, feed additives, compound feed, and other biotech products. Ningxia Eppen Biotech also produces food seasoning and fertilizers.