Desktop Support Engineer
- Troubleshoot & Resolve Desktop Based Incidents within Service Level Agreement
- Fulfil Desktop Related Service Requests including but not limited to staging & deployment, software installation within Pre-defined Turnaround Time
- Assist Desktop Team Lead to Project Manage & perform various Desktop Related Projects including but not limited to PC Refresh, In-Place Upgrade, Security Patching.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for OS related service problems as part of problem management
- Liaise with support vendors for maintenance, support or issues resolution.
- Support Windows OS, office software, and other Desktop Related Software & Hardware.
- Assist Desktop Team Lead in tracking Incident Trending, workarounds & preventative measures
- Perform to the given Key Performance Indicators
- Assist Desktop Team Lead in maintaining the Desktop Technical Documents.
- Review Desktop System Logs, SCCM Logs & Desktop Firewall Logs based on business requirements
- Ensuring all Security Level Settings are implemented on all Desktop Systems
- Assist Desktop Team Lead to evaluate and review new technology, team member performance
- Work with Desktop Team Lead, team members & customers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all work regarding are well documented and at least one (1) team member is always aware on any work/appointment in the event of his/her absence
- Ensuring Desktop Team Lead & customers are well informed on the contacts of the next covering engineer in the event of his/her absence
- Willing to perform 24x4; 12-hours Shift Work
- Minimum 1 year of EUCD Support, ICT End User Computing or Service Desk Agent experience
- Ability to perform the daily EUCD Support operations with minimum supervision
- Possess technical skills in supporting existing and new computing devices such as desktops, notebooks and mobile devices
- Possess knowledge in IT networking and LAN to troubleshoot computer problems
- Possess at least one (1) of the following certification:
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) Win7/Win8 or equivalent;
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Windows Client or equivalent; or
- CompTIA A+ 220-801/ 220-802, CompTIA PDI+ or equivalent.
- Able to work Standby, OT, Shift, weekends & Public Holidays when needed
- Light to medium Travelling between Customers Locations is expected
- Physically fit as moving of Equipment is expected
ERP21 Pte Ltd
At ERP21, we provide SAP consultants in the SAP market place for project implementation, training and support work. Our main focus is in the provision of SAP services in the industry areas of Oil & Gas, Aerospace and Defence, Utility, Shipping and Healthcare. We pride ourselves in being a trusted player by getting the right minds and skillsets for the most challenging assignments.