IT Project Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities
One of the Leading System Integrator is expanding the Engineer Division which requires the following candidate:
As a Project Coordinator, s/he will provide assistance to the project manager in the area of IT project management. The Project Coordinator will administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the project manager, aiming at the smooth execution of the project.
- To schedule with users on the date for refresh OS
- To assign engineer schedule for refresh OS
- To update the daily status on the devices completed (in Excel format)
- Well-organized, attention to detail, able to multi-task.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules to end-users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Independent, responsible, proactive and able to work under pressure with problem-solving skills.
- Possess great interpersonal and communication skills to work as a team
- Organized and systematic documents and follow operating procedures
First Technology (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Specializes in providing one-stop business solutions and IT services.
- Core business: IT infrastructure design, system integration, technology platform migration, project management and IT outsourcing.
- We Build Data Center, Server Room, Structure Cabling,Video conference system etc
- Staffed by qualified & experienced professionals and system engineers who are certified in following areas: