Technical Account Manager
- Primary point of contact for the dedicated accounts
- Provide technical solutions to address customer issues
- Centrally manage and prioritize customer issue to assure timely resolution
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
- Follow-up with R&D departments to resolve product issues
- Responsible for tracking, maintaining and resolving incident reports and customer support requests
- Creation of technical documentation and bulletins to improve internal and external knowledge base
- Update and provide guidance on new releases and features to dedicated accounts
- Develop best practice deployment and troubleshooting methodology documentation.
- Conduct periodic site visits for the managed accounts.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience is desirable.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in technical support role in a networking/security company
- Strong understanding of data networking protocols, specifically TCP/IP, routing and switching
- Experience with security products firewalls, IPSec, IDS/IPS, Anti Spam, virus scanning
- Administrator level working knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix skills an advantage
- Good understanding of Web application concepts, security and vulnerabilities
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Prefer candidates with CCNA, CCNP, CCIE and/or CISSP certifications
- Experience in system integration and multi vendors environment
- Experience in programming and scripting that would assist automate data collection during troubleshooting & daily operation
- Experience in data center deployment
- Experience in wireless access point
- Experience in SQL database
Fortinet Singapore Pte Ltd
We provide top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. Our unique Security Fabric combines Security Processors, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control--while providing easier administration.
The Fortinet Security Fabric delivers a unified approach that is broad, integrated, and automated. Reduce and manage the attack surface through integrated broad visibility, stop advanced threats through integrated AI-driven breach prevention, and reduce complexity through automated operations and orchestration.