Full Stack Java Software Engineer
Individual contributor who works with developing team to ensure successful, timely and good quality product release. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the browser-end counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- More than three years’ experience in development of Web applications in Java EE platform
- Creative, strong troubleshooting/analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent programming experience in Java/J2EE
- Good attitude, proactive, quick and willing to learn
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design, MVC, various design pattern
- Strong knowledge in software development life cycle
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
- Working knowledge of Subversion and Eclipse
- Knowledge of Apache Ant build making tool
- Experience of Swing GUI will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with debugging Web server Java code, API design
- Familiarity with SVN and Mantis defect tracking system
- Implement new functional or feature for our Web based content management system
- Perform unit testing in Java
- Conduct root cause analysis of the product defects
- Debugging system and fix bug/defect in timely manner, update defect tracking system on bug/defect status
- Design and document admin guide and user guide etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline, and more than three years of working experience in Java and web server developing both front-end and backend.
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Fuji Xerox Singapore Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox (Japan), together with other operating companies in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Fuji Xerox Singapore Pte Ltd is a leading provider and trusted partner for quality document services and communications, enabling people and businesses to share knowledge across all platforms seamlessly. Established in 1965, Fuji Xerox Singapore employs approximately 800 staff, including a team of industry leading professionals who support our portfolio of document management technologies, IT solutions, and customer communication services. Fuji Xerox Singapore offers a holistic ecosystem of products and solutions to enable businesses to achieve increased productivity and efficiency while deriving greater value from communications. This includes world-class office multifunction devices, cloud and mobile solutions, multichannel marketing solutions, and business process management solutions.
At Fuji Xerox Singapore, our commitment to being a long term investor of the community in which we operate is underpinned by the principle of ‘Enable and Empower’, focusing on youths in Singapore.