Network Engineer (Security)
- Responsible for delivering billable network services by delivering superior technical solutions to all target customers, particularly in Security and network (LAN) solutions
- Ensure best practice is leveraged in providing the solutions to target accounts
- Advanced technical interface providing support to customers, particularly in Security products such as Firewalls, IPS, IDS (e.g. Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee, Bluecoat, F5) products, transferring customers’ requirements into a solution.
- Owns technical design from concept to subsequent implementation; responsible for design, configuration, testing and commissioning of solutions
- Responsible for first level escalation of any deployment issues and problems. Note and escalate service development required to meet customer needs
- Identify and create business opportunities for targeted customers and prospects
- Participate in the tendering process and development of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as necessary.
- Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required. Supports in the development of customer SLAs
- Provide a consistently high quality (billable or non-billable) technical service to existing and new customers ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved
- Ability to liaise with customers unaccompanied and be a recognized authority on the products and services
- Provision of skilled presentations to prospective customers on the technical solutions and services offered by minimum support
- Responsibility for all aspects of the technical compatibility of customer requirements with the products and services
- At least 3 years' of experience as technical support in Security and network environment.
- Industry-recognized certification such as Cisco CCIE Security, Palo Alto, NcAfee, CheckPoint, F5 in LTM/GTM/ASM/Irules.
- Good experience on deploying security solutions such as Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee and F5
- Good experience on deploying networks – Sound Knowledge in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) with interconnectivity with security products.
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.