Oracle Exadata Consultant
· Exadata support and implementation experience.
· Troubleshoot and perform break fixes on Exadata not limited to the hardware.
· Assist in Exadata migration including box and data migration.
· Applying of Oracle critical/ Exadata/ rollup Patch Sets for operating System/ Grid/ ASM/ InfiniBand/ Database / Storage cell.
· Patching of Exadata (storage – ZFS , Infini band, Cells Servers, Database servers).
· Planning and managing ExaData.
· Perform all DBA activities + System activities as required and requested
· Write automation & monitoring routines as requested and deemed important for the job
· Establish principals of performance tuning derive reports and benchmarks
· Perform duties which may be requested time to time for supporting operational / technical aspects of the Exadata.
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.