Project Manager (Application Services)
- Define project scope, deliverables and requirements.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage change to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Initiate and organize regular meeting to provide update on project progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop strategic plans and prioritize daily operations to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and highlight potential project risks and develop necessary risk mitigation plans.
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- To maintain effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout the project.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in managing multiple projects in SI environment.
- Good knowledge in software development and web technologies.
- Prior experience managing application services/software based projects such as .Net, ERP, etc.
- PMP Certified.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.