Senior BI Analyst
- Lead development and execution of data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data to generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of, and ability to operationalize, leading data technologies and best practices in order to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Designs and modifies components of new and existing IT systems to promote integrated corporate business systems.
- Data visualizations via R or D3 a plus
- Experience with implementing complex, enterprise-wide data transformation and processing solutions
- Experience with data in various forms (data warehouses/relational SQL, NoSQL, JSON, unstructured data environments/PIG, HIVE, Impala)
- Experience with AWS Data Pipeline, Kinesis and Glue a plus
- End-to-end SDLC experience a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, equivalent engineering degree, or relevant practical experience.
- 5 years of progressively complex related experience.
- High proficiency in SQL (ANSI) with the ability to write complex freehand SQL including sub-queries, nested queries, and other advanced SQL features.
- Experience with reporting platforms (Microstrategy, Domo, OBIEE, Qlik View, etc. – SAP Business Objects ++)
- Experience with data discovery tools (Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with a RDBMS (IBM DB2, Netezza, MySQL a plus).
- Proven experience with development and scripting in Java, Object-Oriented Languages, Python or any of the major languages to build robust data pipelines and dynamic systems.
- Proven ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources and build innovative solutions.
- Proven knowledge of AWS including services in their compute, storage, databases, management tools, and analytics portfolio. (open to GCP/Azure equivalents)
- A passion for data, and an understanding of how to work with large data sets consisting of as well as willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies under minimum guidance
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.