Solution Architect (Application Services)
- Identify potential solution sales opportunities with customer and understand their requirement and objectives.
- Conceptualising and delivering high-level technical solutioning to customer through solution proposal, RFP response and presentation.
- Propose best alternatives in term of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Demonstrate product capabilities through proof of concept (POC).
- Create Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing.
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions.
- Craft Statements of Work (SOWs) and change orders for new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain demonstration for customers.
- Work with post sales team in handing over pre-sales efforts.
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process andidentify potential risks of account closure.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in application services and software systems.
- Proven track record in pre-sales of application services/software systems in SI environment.
- Good technical expertise in the below enterprise software/programming skills, including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Strong interest in keeping up-to-date with latest technologies
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.