Solution Architect (Network)
- Identify potential solution sales opportunities with customer and understand their requirement and objectives.
- Conceptualising and delivering high-level technical solutioning to customer through solution proposal, RFP response and presentation.
- Propose best alternatives in term of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Demonstrate product capabilities through proof of concept (POC).
- Create Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing.
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions.
- Craft Statements of Work (SOWs) and change orders for new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain demonstration for customers.
- Work with post sales team in handing over pre-sales efforts.
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process andidentify potential risks of account closure.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in networking options and designs.
- Proven track record in pre-sales of network solution in SI environment.
- Minimum CCNA/CCNP Data Center / Routing or Switching.
- In-depth knowledge and experience on Cisco Routing, switching and data center products.
- Good technical expertise in the below solutions, including, but not limited to:
- Load Balancer
- Unified Communications
- VMWare ESXi
- TCP/IP and Routing Protocols
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Strong interest in keeping up-to-date with latest technologies.
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.