Inside Sales Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with prospects to identify their technical and business needs
- Apply your knowledge to propose solutions
- Provide comprehensive written proposals to drive and motivate the prospects.
- Deliver structured proof-of-concept engagements to customers from conception through successful delivery
- Create appropriate technical demos in support of proposals that showcase how the solution could address customer’s needs
- Identify new opportunities to provide a greater value to customers through expanded engagements
- Meet and manage sales targets and enhance revenue growth
Essential Function for Inside Sales
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received.
- Contacts distributors or checks computer printouts sent to us by customers to locate requested items in order to meet customer's delivery requirements. Relays this information to customer.
- Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice, and return goods memo) to be given to accounting department for credit or debit to be issued.
- Handles government orders as a backup when necessary.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, with background in infrastructure services such as data centre hosting, managed operations, systems integration, consulting, hardware/software fulfillment.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure lifecycle, strong technical knowledge covering all aspects of Enterprise technology such as Windows, Security, UNIX, Midrange, Networks, Storage Applications etc
- Well-versed in proof-of-concept strategies
- Experience in professional RFP/RFQ responses
- Able to learn new concepts and technologies
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong team player
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd
Founded in the year 2001 and staff strength of 60 people, is a leading IT Service Provider in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector. We are dedicated to building and managing infocomm network infrastructure, implementing business solutions and delivering high value professional services for corporate organizations. This is done so that our customers have an integrated and trusted platform to conduct their businesses.
Key Competencies and Business Focus
Genesis is a unique breed of the fast emerging ICT player to provide end-to-end consulting and implementation services to corporate customers. The 5 main areas of focus and specialization are:
- IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Managed Services (End-to-end solutions focusing on Enterprise Storage, Security and Infrastructure)
- IT Manpower Outsourcing
- Web Applications (Focusing on Fast Enterprise Search)
- Security Audit and Consulting
We provide coverage in Asia Pacific. Our key market segments are enterprise corporations and MNCs in this region. We also facilitate companies who wish to set up branch offices overseas, in their IT infrastructure needs and requirements.
We are looking for dedicated personnels to join our Team.