Help Desk Executive
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop deep knowledge of GST refund scheme
- Investigate and prioritize customer (merchant and tourist) enquiry and escalating to a sales and IT when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging
- Own tasks end-to-end until customer solve their enquiry and issue
- Answer customer’s enquiry through the phone and email
- Work closely with vendor for terminal installation, retrieval and technical issues
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with help desk duty
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Speaking Chinese is compulsary)
- Customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to solve the problem
- Ability to work to co-work with sales and IT team
Global Tax Free Pte Ltd
Founded in December 2005, Global Tax Free is the world’s first Asian tax refund agency. Headquartered in Korea, it started out as Taxfree Korea Co. Ltd, operating the very first tax refund desk at Gimhae International Airport in Korea in 2005.
Growing from strength to strength, it has branch offices in Jeju Island, operates tax refund desks in Incheon International Airport, Busan International Airport, Jeju Island Airport and partners various tourism related agencies in China and Japan. Staffed by 120 professionals regionally, Global Tax Free is now present in Korea, Japan, China and Singapore.
Partnering with over 5,000 affiliated merchants in the region, Global Tax Free offers tourists an efficient way of shopping tax-free through its extensive and international network of retail and lifestyle stores.
With the opening of the Singapore office in Dec 2011, Global Tax Free is set to expand its footprint further into the Asia region. Tapping into the international connectivity and accessibility of Singapore, Global Tax Free is fully committed to providing fast and reliable tax refund services for international shoppers in Singapore.
Global Tax Free Singapore is authorised by Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) as a Central Refund Agent (CRA) in Singapore, thereby licensed to provide tax refund services to tourists.