IT Executive (Project Management) - Global Education Group
- Work closely with the IT department to understand and translate business needs and processes into IT solutions
- Organize regular project updates, coordinate project meetings and keeping track of project timeline and deliverables
- Contribute in developing test documentation and conduct testing
- Develop training document, assist in IT change management and conduct user training sessions
- Track system usage and adoption status and assist in adoption planning
- Extract and analyze data and present insights for process improvement purposes
- A bachelor degree or diploma in IT related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant work experience in IT project management preferred. Entry level computer graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply
- Previous experience in project management and business systems configuration
- Hands-on knowledge using business or student systems extensively will be preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including good excel reporting and diagrams drawing skills
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills, meticulous and problem-solving skills
Globesoft Services Pte. Ltd.
Globesoft is the regional executive recruitment arm of the multi-award winning Emerio Group (an NTT Communications company). Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Singapore, the group offers highly competent IT services to clients of diverse industries. Currently, we have delivery centers in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines and Thailand and over 2,000 employees in 11 countries.
We offer retain contingency, headhunting, and executive search working methodologies which guarantee a convenient, tailored and seamless experience for our clients.