Assistant Office Administrator
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations & procedures, controlling correspondence, capturing and reviewing employee expenses, attendance, purchase, leave & travel approvals, any needed supply requisitions & office clerical functions
- Maintain office efficiency by planning & implementing office processes & infrastructure layout. Ensure smooth business operation by handling and administering office facilities
- Maintain basic Human Resource processes for the Singapore office – up to date induction manual, company documentation, regular performance reviews, up to date system-based employee data (payroll not included)
- Maintain company templates to lift the professionalism of the organisation
- Maintain the Employee Health Insurance plan and annual review of the value to our employees and the Company
- Maintain content for company website
- Occasional management of interns as they are brought in from time to time to do specific projects
- Administer company policies relating to office maintenance and ensure adherence to company administrative procedures
- Ensure procurement and utilization of company assets in a cost-effective way
- Oversee office space, equipment, suppliers, renovation, furniture maintenance by effectively utilizing of resources
- Disposal & maintain company assets in accordance to company policies
- Manage office equipment & its contracts, lease and service agreements etc.
- Support the implementation of asset enhancement initiatives, renovations works, etc.
- Manage and liaising with suppliers as well as vendors
- Participate in service agreement negotiation and selection of vendors
- Provide feedback and review vendor performance to ensure compliance with standards
- Administer and manage services such as courier, printing, reception, maintenance of printers, copiers etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Diploma or Degree in Business, or equivalent
- Results oriented personality who thrives working in a dynamic environment
- Experience in office/facilities management
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as being computer literate
- Willing to work beyond standard operating hours
- Team player, meticulous, independent, resourceful and systematic in resolving problems
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
What You Can Expect:
Salary SGD 2 k – 3 k (commensurate with experience level)
Dynamic work culture
Office is located at Raffles Place
Working days & hours: 5 days / 9.30am to 6pm
HR Connectus Pte Ltd
HR Connectus is a HR services firm specialises in recruitment & executive search, outsourcing payroll processes, leave administration, claims, time attendance and work pass application. We strive to provide for both local and foreign organisations in Singapore with comprehensive, reliable and cost-effective HR services. We believe that excellent customer service and building strong lasting relationships start with getting to know our clients and understand what HR challenges our clients are facing. Our Founder is a strong believer of building friendships with clients.