- Support the Management Office, in particular the CEO’s office, in various tasks as assigned, including, but not limited to:
Ø Corporate Secretariat Support, including preparing documents for corporate reporting, supporting the Management Committee Meeting and other internal and external meetings
Ø New initiatives and projects
Ø Marketing & corporate communications
Ø Business development initiatives including feasibility study, preparation of proposal, liaise with relevant authorities, etc
- Assist and support in special projects and events undertaken by the Management Office, as and when necessary.
- Assist to provide contents for website, collateral & etc.
- Research and keep abreast of currentbindustry practices.
- Any other duties as assigned by CEO and superior(s).
· An honours degree from any recognised universities.
· Strong command of the English language and the ability to write and speak English well is essential. Proficiency in Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates) will be an advantage.
· Keen interest in the continuing education and training industry.
· Strong interest in research, data analysis and/or curriculum development.
· Proactive, self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
· Exhibit strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Strong analytical sense, able to justify recommendations based on sound judgement and analysis.
· High level of competence with MS Office.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with a wide range of staff.
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
Please note that this is a 6-months contract position with an opportunity to convert to a permanent position.
Human Capital (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Human Capital (Singapore) ("HCS") is the national Continuing Education & Training (CET) Centre for the Human Resource Workforce Skills Qualifications (HR WSQ) framework. We are in the business of HR and management training, corporate consulting, career advisory, coaching and executive education. We work closely with government agencies such as the SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG) as well as Enterprise Singapore in reaching out to build human resource and organisational capabilities in Singapore.