Assistant Systems Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Required to work in 24 x 7 data center on varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Displays willingness to learn and is committed to provide service level excellence in everything that he/she does.
- Able to articulate effectively and works well within a team.
- Generate reports
- Monitor System, performance, network alerts using monitoring tools
- Daily Data Center Walk Round & Physical Check of cleanliness in DC hall
- Perform physical stock audit of equipment in DC hall.
- Generate reports
- Perform physical visitor access request into data center (escort, change pass, etc)
- Perform physical equipment movement request in or out of data center
- Perform systems backup task
- Escalate issue to relevant parties based on SOP & Escalation Matrix.
- Perform any other task assigned that is related to job
Job Requirements :
- Diploma in Information Technology or ITE graduate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power-Point and Microsoft Excel
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.