Cluster Information Security Officer – CISO
- Established/ improved procedures and processes necessary to ensure compliance to public healthcare’s IT security policy and standards
- Maintain an appropriate level of security awareness within the IT and end user community to keep them apprised of security threats and appropriate actions to be taken
- Be the point of contact for all security incident activities, and investigate the security incidents
- Carrying out compliance checks for new projects/IT systems and its impact to the risk profile of the Clusters
- Recommend compensating controls for deviations from IT security policies and standards
- Implement new solutions to address gaps or improve security posture for the organisation, or to meet new compliance requirements
- Monitor for emerging threats and advise stakeholders on appropriate courses of action
- Provide IT security advisory and consulting services to project teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- A self-motivated and versatile IT security professional with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- At least 8 years of IT security experience in the area of IT security infrastructure design and operations, and/or in an IT security compliance and assurance role
- Candidates with CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certifications would have an advantage.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.