Job Responsibilities :
- Support execution of AP processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Handling of incoming invoices (sorting and routing of invoices for approval).
- Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and staff claim, coding and ensure completeness of supporting document before routing to Finance Shared Service.
- Perform regular audit for staff transport claim.
- To witness RFP process as Finance representative.
- Supporting compliance of the company policies and procedures and responsible for the consistent and ongoing adherence to guidelines and internal controls.
- Proactively suggest improvement ideas to drive continuous improvement.
- Perform finance administrative duties.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma / Professional Certification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 4 years of relevant hands-on finance experience.
- Team player who is able to handle a variety of assignments.
- Mature workers with good drive and attitude will be considered.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.